Intertextual Connections


Making room

I am so glad I kept to the promise of spending with God. After bible study tonight, I took a room downstairs with a standing fan and went into a discovery of searching my soul. I prayed, I wrote, I read and I try to memorize, I poured out the many things that tugs the heart, the little thorns, I confessed and I sat to spend time and listen to His word. I'm glad that I'm a living sacrifice tonight. And I believe I will be tomorrow too.

consecrate yourselves, for tomorrow the Lord will do amazing things among you ~ Transform.Us




1 Responses to “Making room”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    That quote isn't from Transform.Us lah, bro.... it's actually Joshua 3:5. ;)  

Post a Comment



© 2005-2006 Intertextual Connections | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.